As a BCIT alumni we are pleased to offer a significant discount to your BCITAA-NEKSA membership: just $99 for 12 months access! A 50% savings.
- Find your career direction.
- Understand how the recruitment process really works.
- Create an impressive resume.
- Build your professional network, and
- Gain the skills and confidence to succeed at interview
“Starting a new career can be daunting. From figuring out what you really want to do, to developing a great resume, networking and navigating interviews. Having access to career coaching and expert advice is a great way to build confidence and overcome those obstacles. ”David Smith, EVP Human Resources
“Help from expert career coaching at NEKSA would certainly help most job applicants that we see. Job seekers could really improve their CV’s, their communication skills and how they perform in interviews”Ben Bonny, Global Head of Talent Acquisition
“With Career Coaching you can expect to gain confidence, insight, encouragement and inspiration. It helps job seekers understand that the career path of today is not as direct as it might have been in previous generations.”Forbes
“A class study at Harvard found only 3% of the students had written career goals. 20 years later, the same 3% were wealthier than the other 97% combined.”Lululemon